General Counsel Services
O’Brien Law handles a broad spectrum of matters. On the general counsel front the firm represents corporations throughout the state with their general day to day matters, including contract review, employment advice, litigation matters and other issues which arise in the normal course of business. The firm also has relationships with specialists in various areas with whom we coordinate should a specific need arise.
- Employment documentation and advice
- Employment investigation
- Employment termination advice
- Contract review and advice
- Organizational conflict management
- External conflict management and pre litigation issue resolution
- Litigation management
- Coordination with other legal experts
Our team is extremely experienced in defending these matters. We take a customer focused approach to this litigation with an eye toward early resolution where ever possible. We have developed an excellent team of consultants throughout the State of California to assist with this process.